Islamic Widget

Saturday, October 02, 2010

My Lovely Classmate I Ever Had


Hello,
My new post is about my classmates ISD3E1. I really love my classmates because we have been together since part 1 and until now we still together. Although what ever happened we still close together . In my class we got 30 person in ISD3E1 and all of them have different kind of personality and behaviour.


Firstly Hazriq @ bub, he like our leader in the class because he looks more matured compare to others. He likes to give big cute smile when taking a picture. But, he don’t give me too Bluetooth my picture in his phone.


Second is my best friend since part 1. His name is Ersyazuddin or I call him mabat. He is my ex class rap in part 1. He is very nice person for me. I always go outing with him although he drives a car like crazy. Mabat is Vice president for our faculty society.

Third is Zulkarnain he is a quite person in the class but if get to know him closely you will know that he is like to make joke and have a crazy brain in his head. He used to wait me in the morning for us go to the class together although sometimes I wake up late he will wait for me.

Next is Qayyum the Italians boys in my class. He has a mix blood from his father and mother. I can say that he his a hot person in my class because his face not like a Malay. I call him Musingh his nickname in college.

Naqib is nice person for me. He likes to do crazy things that we never expect he will do it. He also a big liar. He like to play football but now he suffered from his knee injury after playing football represent our college in SUKOL last semester.

Our last standing man is Arif or tutu. He is our class rap for last semester. He like to singing although we don’t like to hear his voice. He also sometimes quite pending persons but he is a nice person.

Anisahwati Binti Aminuddin. Ponti is her nickname. She is our class Representative for this semester. She is very caring person and like to tease me in the class with her joke and then she will laugh.

Nor Asma Binti Azan. I called her by the name Acu. She is UiTM Johor brass band members and playing trumpet. She will look cute when she wear a brass band uniform.

Nor Hafiza Binti Samsudin. People called her Fieyza. She has a small body but she is a cute person. She like to make a joke with her friends. She will become our tourist guide if we go to Melaka together because she live in Melaka.

Nabihah Binti Zakaria or I call her biha. She is very nice person and I like to tease her muallaf because she will look like a Chinese when she wear a tudung. She represent UiTM Johor in debate.

Ain Diyana is our tallest ladies in my class. She like to thing by her own without help from anybody. She is nice person although she quite gross to us in the class. But what thing she do she will finish it.

Nurhazwani or wawa. She is small person in my class and has cute face like children. I ask her to eat a lot so that she will be big like me because she is too small and thin.

Norshafiqah or my friend call her Iqa. She is very sensitive persons and easy to cry I think. She is the winner for the recite poet in UiTM Johor for the independent month.

Noor Amira or I just call her Mira. She is very kind to me because every time I had a problem with my assignments I’ll just call her and ask her. She is cute person same like Wawa and they are close together.

Nik Syaza Syafinaz or I called her Finaz. She nice person and make everyone comfortable with her. She always give guidance and advise to finish my assignment. I also learn doing blog from her.

Siti Noor Aishah or we call her Siti in class. I can see her matured because the way she dress-up almost like matured woman.

Siti Solehah or my friend call her Sokso but I call her Leha. I just love to call her that name because it sound like village name. He like to take our class picture.

Zaharah is a Herbalife user. Before she use the product, her body was same like me too but after she used that product we can see that the different from part 1 till now. She is now more thin than before.

Diyana Izni or we call her Beyonce in class. I really respect her English. Although I and her are not close but we can still talk each other and laughing together if we talk in the class.

Nurul Iza or we call her Iza. I and Hulk like to tease her like hide her phone and take our picture using her phone and make it wallpaper in her phone. I also like to call her ‘Iza Stylo’.

Ku Norazila or we call her Kuchek because his Facebook account name Kuchek Embun. I just don’t why. She have white skins like Europe girl and browns eyes. She had chubby cheek and if she feel cold or hot her cheek will become red colour.

Nur Amirah is close to Kuchek since part 1. They all are close each other and goes to the class together because they live in the same college. I called her Mia or sometimes I call her Maggie because she has a new hair cut like instant noodle and I often to play her hair if I sit behind her with my pen and then she will angry to me.

Nur Shahiera Nabila or we call he in the class Shiera. I don’t really close to her but what can I describe about is she a nice person and but she is quite serious person I think.

Fashiehah or we call her Che Ah. She like to hang out with their friend like goes to Melaka and like to pinch my hand because she said he like a man that cute like me.

Nuswatun or we like to call her ‘Cikgu besar’. She is the only one who live in Sector B because almost all girl in my class stay in Sector C. She is JPK or Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Kolej in Sector B. She want to be the next President of Sector B JPK one day.

Nadirah is a quite person in the class. It’s very hard to see her laugh in the class because what ever funny things happens in the class she will just smile.

Siti Nuraishah or I call her Kedah. Her eyes will lump sometimes in the morning class because she don’t had enough sleep at night because she has white skins same like Kuchek. She sell tudung and prepaid in her college. Everyone who run out of credit you can find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment