Islamic Widget

Monday, August 09, 2010

Memories of Ramadhan


There is not much memories of Ramadhan that I still remember but the best thing is when I feel the my first Ramadhan far away from my family for the first semester in UiTM. It feel so bad because when the breakfast come I will call my mother and ask my mom what she eat and if she fine or not. It feels quite different when you eat your mom cook and the stall cook. I still remember me and my siblings help our father to make a pelita using a recycle bottle and bamboo. Help my mother make a kuih raya till sahor time and give to our neighbour’s.

But I can make it like always because I have my friend and we eat together in room with a lot of food till we cannot eat anymore and we eat the food at sahor. It’s quite thought to wake up when sahor because we have class at 8.00 a.m so we make decision to take sahor earlier around 12.00 o’clock then we sleep. If I wake up we will just drinks some of water and eat some bread or junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment