Islamic Widget

Monday, August 09, 2010




Assalamualikum,
The post that I write is about my roommate that have been given by my Bel 311 lecturer. I live at TS 151 with my three roommate. My first roommate is Muhammad Afiq Subhan b. Halim that taking Diploma in Investment Analysis (DIIA) he come from Kuala Lumpur. I know him when I was in Part one but we are not closed because my room and his room is far away. He is 19 year old and have many girlfriend but he is single. He is a JPK he position is Exco Sukan dan Rekreasi. Every evening he like to play football with his friend. His nickname is ‘apek’ although he never seem like Chinese.

Next is my second roommate his name is Saiful Lizan b. Abd. Mutalib that come from Jementah. His taking Pre Commerce he like to eat seed when he feel bored in the room. He like to treat us burger. His nickname is ‘cabai’ that I give to him but in room we call him ‘jermen’ because he come from Jementah very near to campus. Every week he will go back home to see his family and his future wife. He always ask me a stupid question till I cannot answer the question. His father open the mini market at Jementah and his mother is housewife.

My third roommate is Mohammad Hafiz b. Nordin that come from Parit Raja, Batu Pahat. Also taking Pre Commerce his nickname is ‘batu’. He like to play guitar and we sing along with him. He is very afraid person when he stay alone in room and when he want go to toilet he will ask whether I want to follow or not if not he will ask someone in the room that want to go with him. His voice is very nice like Jamal Abdilah when he singing. Every night he will do a super saver to call his future wife that study at Kolej Matrikulasi Kuala Pilah. His father open a food stall that sell ‘putu bambu’ at Batu Pahat.

No comments:

Post a Comment