Islamic Widget

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A new semester begin

A new semester begin and for this semester I hear that the intake is more than our batch. For this current semester I become JPK or Jawatnkuasa Perwakilan Kolej for Sektor A. My position is Exco Perhubungan Dalaman and if you all want to hear my voice you all can come to Taming Sari.
For this July-November intake I has become a PM or Pembantu Mahasiswa for Program Minggu Destini Siswa. This is the first time I become a PM and it is a very new experience in my life and I very like it. Although it is very tired but when I remember it back it was a great experience I have ever had as a UiTM student. I heve a new friend make a new friend. My position in MDS is ‘Biro Makanan’ and my task is to make sure that all the student is eat. I also noticed that parents really take a good care of their children because on the first day of registration we can see that parents wait their children till the evening. It was a very busy week and very tired for we all and the student.
A class begin at the first week and I really miss my crazy classmate. For this semester we got the new block that BK or Blok Kayangan that is very high. It is very tired to climb to BK. All of the lecturer is very familiar and certain lecturer that is we know but they never teach our class. A new semester begin and new class rep appointed and this semester our class rep is Anisahwati or we call her ‘ponti’. I hope that is our class is unite just like last semester and my planning is to breakfast with all of the classmate during the Ramadhan.
I hope that we all will be success for this semester and study hard to score in all subject. I think that’s all from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment